Hyaluronic Acid, Dermal-Restructuring complex: researchers at Teoxane Laboratories bringing innovation.
Discover the unique technologies.
Naturally present in our body, Hyaluronic Acid is mainly concentrated in skin tissues: firstly in the dermis where it is essential for cell metabolism in support tissues, secondly in the epidermis where it plays a major role in trapping water. With age, its quality declines significantly.
RHA (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid)® technology, developed to fill wrinkles by injection, gives Hyaluronic Acid greater benefits.
The skin is reinforced by a moisturizing mesh formed over the application area like a second skin.
It is this mesh that delivers specific and complementary action: RHA maintains and preserves hydration, smoothes and replumps the skin3.
It also acts globally as a matrix rich in active ingredients3 that are gradually released for a targeted anti-aging solution.
This technology marks the culmination of 10 years’ research and is protected by a TEOXANE international patent.
Also derived from Research and Development of injection products, TEOXANE Dermal-Restructuring complex incorporates active ingredients naturally found in the dermis and essential to its metabolism. They are carefully selected for their specific properties as well as their synergistic actions.
8 amino acids
2 minerals Vitamin B6
Natural constituent of Hyaluronic Acid, NOVHYAL BIOTECH-G (or N-Acetyl Glucosamine-6-Phosphate), derived from green chemistry, stimulates the natural synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid2 and cellular regeneration up to the Dermo-Epidermal junction, which it strengthens4.
Antioxidant action** 27% reduction of an oxidative stress marker caused by 24hr exposure to UVA.
Epidermal thickness increases by an average of 27 % after 11 days.
Restructuring of the dermo-epidermal junction**
Increase in the expression of a marker indicating the anchoring of the epidermis to the dermis. Results after 11 days.
Boosts the activity of dermal cells**
Increase in the expression of a marker of the synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid in the papillary dermis and epidermis after 11 days.
* Except products used in conjunction with aesthetic procedures: Deep Repair Balm and Radiant Night Peel 15% A.H.A.
** Ex-vivo tests, model closest to human skin, performed by an independent laboratory.
Teoxane Dermo-Restructuring Complex NovHyal RHA (Resilient Hyaluronic Acide)®
1. D. Gerard-Monnier, J. Chaudiere, "Metabolism and antioxidant function of glutathion", Path. Biol.1996, 44, 77-85. L. Packer, E. H. Witt, H. J. Tritschler, “Alpha-lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant”, Free Rad. Biol. Med. 1995, 19, 227-250. N. Morley, A. Curnow, L. Salter, S. Campbell, D. Gould, “N-Acetyl-L-cysteine prevents DNA damage induce by UVA, UVB and visible radiation in human fibroblasts”, J. Photochem. Photobiol. B: Biology 2003, 72, 55-60. P. M. Elias,“Stratum corneum defensive functions: an integrated view”, J. Invest Dermatol. 2005, 125, 183-200. D. J. Prockop, K. I. Kivirikko,“Collagens: molecular biology, diseases, and potentials for therapy”, Annu. Rev. Biochem. 1995, 64, 403-434. K. Mizuno, T. Hayashi, H. P. Bächinger, “Hydroxylation-induced stabilization of the collagen triple-helix”, J. Biol.Chem. 2003, 278, 32373-32379. N. Jiravanichanun, K. Mizuno, H. P. Bächinger, K. Okuyama, “Threonine in collagen triple-helical structure”, Polymer J. 2006, 38, 400-403.
2. In vitro tests, conducted by an independent laboratory
3. In vitro tests, conducted on the ingredients by an independent laboratory
4. Ex-vivo tests, conducted by an independent laboratory